Evaluation - How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages? Part 2

To edit my Poster and Magazine cover I used Photoshop. The tools on photoshop enabled me to manipulate images and also create text, to make my magazine and poster look realistic. Below are some of the tools that I used during the editing and construction of my magazine cover and poster. 























Here are the various stages of my magazine front cover as was creating it with photoshop.



MAGAZINE



I first started with a black plain canvas


I then inserted the image I had chosen to be my centre image

















I then inserted a banner that I was going to put text on 














I wrote my cover lines onto the banners using the text key















My final magazine cover 
























This tool allowed me to link all my items together so therefore If I needed to change the layout I could move them together. I linked the writing to the banner so I could move it around and see which place I wanted it in. I linked all my conventions together such as issue number, price, tagline and the masthead. 




















I used drop shadows on my cover which emphasised the words more and made them stand out. This helped me in areas such as like on banners, which helped them stand out and on the title making it more recognisable 

I then went on to make my poster.... Here are the various stages of my poster while I was creating it on photoshop.






First I started with a blank canvas 




I then inserted my images that I had taken and merged 



Next I inserted my billing and release date 



I then wrote in using the text key my cover lines 















Then wrote in my main masthead '50 missed calls'













Final poster 

Comments

Popular Posts