Reviews

After looking at fonts I then decided that I needed to look at another essential of a magazine which is reviews. I collected a few of mine and made up some that I thought were appropriate for my thriller.

House at the end of the street. 
• "Deeply scary with an awesome twist"






















The Hole 
• "Gets more than a few pulses racing"






















Inception 
• Dazzling Breathtaking 























Jaws
• The terrifying motion picture from the terrifying. No. 1 best seller 






















Now that I have looked at some thriller/horror film posters and looked the type of reviews that come up. I am now going to come up with some for my own poster. 

"A gripping completely absorbing thriller"
"edge of your seat"
"suspenseful"
"outstanding"
"directors best film yet"

Comments

Popular Posts