Films for cover lines and Banners

Now I am going to do some research about cover lines. I want to include some films that will be coming out the same time as mine so I can include them on my poster. I looked at the website IMDB, to help me with my research. Before I make my own magazine, I will be looking at existing magazines and noting any patters or particular language used. Cover lines are what the audience find on magazine front covers, therefore I would include as many cover lines relating to my film as I can. For example when I was analysing magazine covers, I looked at the cover lines as well.

Here are some thriller/horror films around August - July...

Captive sate (2018)
Vera Famiga, John Goodman, Madeline Brewer, Alan Ruck 
















The Meg (2018)
Ruby rose, Jason Statham, Robert Taylor, Rainn Wilson 























Cadaver (2018)
Stana Katic, Shay Mitchell, Grey Damon, Jacob Ming-Trent















The Darkest Minds (2018)
Gwendoline Chrsite, Mandy Moore, Amandla Stenberg, Harris Dickinson



















The House with a Clock in its Walls (2018)
Cate Blanchett, Jack Black, Kylie MacLachlan, Coleen Camp 























Bad Times at the El Royale (2018)
Chris Hemsworth, Dakota Johnson, Russell Crowe, Jeff Bridges 
















COVER LINES

Main cover lines 
- 50 missed calls, Collet-serra on this years hottest thriller.

Other cover lines 
- The equalizer 2 
  Washington's gun for higher comes out of retirement. 
- The Meg
  Jason Statam battles monster shark 
- Rosamund Pike 
  On her love of the thriller genre
- Russell Crowe 
  talks bad times at the El Royale 
- Top ten thrillers of the century

 Names of films 
  - Captive State 
  - The little stranger 
  - The girl in the spiders web 

Names of actors 
- Gwendoline Christie
- Liam Neeson 

Comments

Popular Posts