Tagline's

I have now been thinking about tagline for my poster and teaser trailers. 
These are some that I have come up with. I think they involve the audience and get them thinking about my thriller and the content of it. Having looked at tag lines from other posters and teaser trailers I wanted to incorporate the conventions that the thriller genre had. Such as using the threatening and scary words. Most of them were short and punchy, which is good as they stick in the audiences mind. I like how they use direct address so I incorporated that in sone of the example below.

• Be careful who you trust 
• Do you know everything about your best friend 
• There past is as important as the future 
• Do you know there secret 
• Don't answer all your calls 
• Ring Ring 
• Don't get to close
• Don't pick up your phone 

Comments

Popular Posts