A2 Advanced Production Portfolio - Brief

The brief this year is to create a marketing campaign for a film that includes a teaser trailer, a poster and a magazine front cover. Each of these products will contribute to promoting the film and encouraging the audience to see it. 



The teaser trailer, poster and magazine front cover are all going to have a sense of unity and the potential audience should be able to see the link between all three. I'm going to record all my research and planning on this blog, but as I haven't yet decided what genre I'm going to base my teaser trailer on, I'm going to begin by looking at conventions of teaser trailers, posters and magazine covers, regardless of the genre.

It is clear that the poster, magazine cover and teaser trailer below, for 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2' are all marketing the same film. Across the campaign below you can see that Daniel Radcliffe (the main actor) who plays the main character is shown in each of them, and therefore you can tell they are from the same film





Comments

Popular Posts