Thriller poster conventions - Introduction

Now that I have chosen to look at the genre 'Psychological thriller'. I am going to analyse 5 posters that are within that genre. This will make it easier for me to know what to include on my own poster. I am going to be looking out for the difference between the colour, layout, font, pictures and more.


POSTER 1 - INSIDEOUS





















POSTER 2 - MAMA










































POSTER 3 - BLACK SWAN











































POSTER 4 - THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS












































POSTER 5 - THE AMITYVILLE HORROR












































POSTER 6 - INCEPTION












































POSTER 7 - SINISTER












































POSTER 8 - PARANOMLA ACTIVITY












































POSTER 9 - ORPHAN












































POSTER 10 - THE POSSESSION






Comments

Popular Posts