My font for trailer and poster

I have researched and looked at all the websites, and have picked 10 fonts that I think will fit the genre the most.

















I have gone and looked through all the websites and all the different fonts, and have picked 10 fonts out that are my favourite. I am going to now consider different titles for my teaser trailer and see which font looks the best. 




I did a study group with 40 people and picked my 5 favourite fonts.
The 5 fonts I chose to use were Trajan Pro 3, Ocr A, Bernal Heights, Giovanni and Avinir.



























Trajan Pro - This font got picked the most by the study group and it was also my favourite. I wanted to use this font because I think it reflects the thriller genre the most. It is used on multiple films and a lot on the thriller/horror genre for example dream house. 


Comments

Popular Posts