Music for my teaser trailer

For my teaser trailer my music I chose 

When analysing teaser trailers I looked at what kind of music was played in them. I found that they all had happy music at the beginning while being a bit sinister within it. At the end they had some tense creepy music to heighten the atmosphere as well. However there are a range of different music types within trailers.



- Annabelle
I liked the music because It had to nursery rhyme incorporated within it. I really wanted a scary, creepy nursery rhyme incorporated with in my trailer, as I thought it would give it an eerie feel. Therefore I though this would work perfectly

-Annabelle lullaby

- While researching music I came across a film called 'Annabelle' The film is a thriller and contains various thriller moments. Therefore I researched into what music they used and went through and picked which ones I liked and that I would fit my thriller.

- Creepy doll music


Libby acting



I needed to add some voice overs into my thriller to make it more dramatic and to cover pieces of footage. Therefore we recored some voice overs and tried to incorporate them over the film.


Irene's apartment

The drawing


Another film that I got music inspiration from was the film 'The Roommate'. The film is similar to mine. It has 2 girls who become best friends and one becomes obsessed with the other. Therefore I thought it would be appropriate to use this music and would help enhance bits that I needed.


Piano Music


Rooftop truth and dare


Comments

Popular Posts